Re:

On Sun, May 13, 2007 at 05:57:53PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> I would guess it should not be built at all for m68k - what m68k driver
> requires aic7xxx? (BTW: the aic drivers are buggy as hell - we could not
> get a U320 driver work in U320 mode at all. Got an LSI one and
> everything's fine)
>
> I'd just not build aic7xxx at all.

I actually agree that we should not be building this driver. However,
if there is anyone trying to fix CONFIG_HADES this header will probably
need to be fixed before many of the drivers for PCI devices can work.
Is anyone even trying to get that support working? It looks like the
hades-pci code is unfinished.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com