Re:

On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 11:24:36AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> > > Back to wearing my 'm68k kernel hacker' hat ...
> >
> > We need more of that too (still don't have 2.6.20 on m68k :).
>
> Uh, messy. I'll try t make time for that.

I don't think we will have 2.6.20 for m68k, unless somebody else jumps in.
I committed 2.6.21 patches to the debian svn yesterday, all but one
(633-atari_scc.diff m68k) apply fine to the debian source, but building
fails due to a missing Module.symvers. This might be the same reason why I
never got anything after 2.6.18 to build. Unfortunately I was not able to
find out more than that this is an old problem (nearly a year for one user)
and that I should drop kernel-package. How I build a linux-image without
kernel-package, I haven't figured out yet... maybe the version from unstable
will do, if not, I need somebody to decrypt the two word answers from some
members of the kernel team for me.

Christian