Re: What is the most "stable" version of Linux for 68k

> I don't need a lot of features.   I just need something that will boot,
> accept SSH connections, and allow me to dependably export an NFS share.
> I need something that will stay up without a lot of maintenance or
> attention.

Use the current stable, or better even the version before that, to install
(old versions do cope well with low RAM situations). From that, you can
dist-upgrade stepwise (don't try to skip a release on dist-upgrade unless
you known damn well what to expect).