Re: Kernel 2.6.12-1-amiga...

Alle 11:14, mercoledì 19 ottobre 2005, Geert Uytterhoeven ha scritto:
> On Wed, 19 Oct 2005, Emiliano wrote:

> Virgefb hasn't been updated fro 2.6 yet.

I see.

> Add `video=pal' (or `pal-lace') to the Amiboot command line.

Too simple ;) to be remembered (I used RedHat on PAL eves ago...).
Thanks.

> Do you (or your init scripts) load your own keymap after boot up?
> Is the keyboard OK if you boot in emergency mode (add `-b' to the Amiboot
> command line)?

Just tried it and with -b switch keyboard works (I have to interrupt startup
though). If I complete the startup process it won't work.

I tried to give a look at /etc/rc.S/S05keyboard but I don't think the problem
is there...

I should maybe try to reinstall the whole system with kernel 2.6. But I think
it wouldn't find modules that way, right?

Regards,
Emiliano