Re: help with NIC needed

Hi again,

I got another pcmcia card (RTL 8139*) and this one doesnt work either. This one is also supposed to work with the kernel - and indeed it does work smoothly with my notebook (as pcnet_cs module). So what exactly is the problem here, the drivers (3c589_cs, pcnet_cs) wouldnt compile for m68k kernel, or it is hard-compiled in the kernel but doesnt work?

thanks a lot
Dominik