Re: help with NIC needed

*Goede* *Morgen*!

I managed to boot the kernel and start the installation on my A1200/030/mmu
with 3com etherlink III card but I don't know how to activate network - the

That's an ISA card?

no, it is PCMCIA, oh, did I miss some pcmcia modules?? there is none in modconf...?

modules listed in
modconf's net section do not serve this card (wouldn't even load). I found out
in google that I need 3c509 module which is not in the amigainstall.tar.gz.
Any ideas how I can go on from here?

Which Zorro to ISA adapter do you have?

no zorro...

can I have a look at the kernel config from install archive?

if this card is compiled in why isint it recognized, if it needs a module, which one?

any help greatly appreciated.

regards
Dominik

--