Re: [linux-mac68k] Re: Tried Ricardo Mottola's (sp?) 2.6.10

Hey,

> > I would have expected both ethernet drivers to get loaded at the same
> > time. The macsonic driver (onboard) first, then mac8390 (nubus). Are
> > you sure both are compiled in?
>
> It probably isn't compiled in. I'm not sure as I didn't build the
> kernel, Ricardo Mottola did. I still haven't found the time to build a
> cross-compiler setup on my i386 box, and haven't enough disk-space on
> the mac I think (disk is only 500 Mb).

drivers for both are compiled in. I slapped in all mac drievrs except
the "generic media device support".
Fact is that Sonic is almost the only working thing on my quadra 840!
:-)

if there any reasonable news in the kernel from the 68k side (serial?
adb? news for q950 or IIfx?) I could attempt to compile a new kernel.

Cheers,
   Riccardo