Re: Re :Re: Kernel 2.6 for m68k/amiga

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 04:37:50PM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> > Ah, what I missed lately in 2.4.26-amiga was support for XFS... any reason
> > not to include that in the kernel? ;)
> I didn't see any reason to include it, just like I don't activate all
> options for other file systems, like FS_XATTR and co. If you want XFS, and
> it does not hurt anything else, tell me which options you want activated and
> I'll add it for the next version. But it wont make it into sarge anymore I
> am afraid.

Well, I usually just have basic XFS support enabled, no attrib or quota.
Keep in mind that XFS will increase build times. I don't know if you want to
make kernel builds need longer for that little benefit. I can stay with
selfcompiled kernels, I think... ;)

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/