Re: Re :Re: Kernel 2.6 for m68k/amiga

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 04:02:49PM +0200, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 01:33:08PM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
>
> Ah, what I missed lately in 2.4.26-amiga was support for XFS... any reason
> not to include that in the kernel? ;)

I didn't see any reason to include it, just like I don't activate all
options for other file systems, like FS_XATTR and co. If you want XFS, and
it does not hurt anything else, tell me which options you want activated and
I'll add it for the next version. But it wont make it into sarge anymore I
am afraid.

Christian