Re: problems with booting installation system for debian m68k for mac...

Hi all,

I have tried to install a fresh woody in my quedra 800, (now work perfectly).

The installer cannot found the cdrom (original apple).
The kernel found it at /dev/sr0, but the installer no, and is not possible to
mount manually becouse is missing the /dev/sr0.
I have tried to create manually this device and use it to mount, without success.

So, i have installed a potato (no problem) and tried to upgrade it to woody.
...same problem in the libc6.

Nicolas, what model of mac are you using? quadra 800?

another problem... i cannot use the built-in ethernet card (sonic).
the kernel can found it but nor work.
no probleme with eth1 (Asante ethernet card)

any hint?

my machine:

quadra 800
24 MB ram