problems with booting installation system for debian m68k for mac...

hello, its me again..

after a short brake, in which i tried openbsd, i stepped back to debian woody and wanted to install it from scratch..

I followed the instructions and booted the kernel, the ramdisk was found and now i have following error:

bogl: don't know screen type 0

this lines appears since i started the machine and it fills the hole screen...

I also tried to install potato first and then upgrade to woody, but this failed with libc6 (same error as discussed in this mailing list)

and, dear christian