Re: X resolution on mac

Hi,

Chris Tillman wrote:

However, when I get into X, I'm in 640x480, and Ctrl-Alt-+ won't give me
any other possibilities.

I believe, on the Mac, you only get the resolution you started with when
you boot from the Penguin. You can change it only by changing it on the Mac side before booting.

That is correct. There is no way to change video mode on the mac at the moment. I just realised that my previous reply to the original post never got to the list because there is no "Reply-to: <this list>" field in the received e-mails. Hmmmmmmmm.

Regards,

Ross..