Re: Curious on 68k uses

Hi there,

since about a month a quadra 950 is my only machine at home.  I use it as
an ssh-terminal to a x86-linux based mail-server at the university. And of
course I use it to fool around with debian. (And, much as I expected,
some things are nice, some are somewhat less nice.) As X is not working at
the moment (I have not yet figured how to activate the keyboerd for X,
but then I have not really tried) on-line banking is still lacking. But
once this is resolved, the trusty Q950 will be all the personal computing
power there is, at my place.

Ahoi
	Sebastian Moeller

BTW: If someone has a quick clue howto resolve the keyboard issue for
xfree86 v.4 (in woody) please let me know...