Curious on 68k uses

I do hope this isn't an out-of-place question, however curiosity's gotten the better of me

As users of 68k hardware, in that realm we're not among the users of the speediest machines hardware-wise (OS efficiency is something else entirely!), what do y'all actually -do- with your amiga/atari/mac/vmebus/etc boxes? Is it a learn-linux-on-a-spare-machine thing, a hobby, some solid 'real work' that you do?

Thanks :)
dana (...it wasn't permanently fatal for the cat)
--
unnaturally hosted on a Q605,
http://www.danamania.com/