Re: XServer of choice

On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 03:35:02PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> http://www.debian.org/~branden/m68k.build.log.bz2
It looks as if some include file is missing, or the include path was not set
correctly? I can not find a log from my builds lying around, so I can not
compare. I think I had something similar in a previous build, maybe one of
my patches included some addition to -I, maybe thats needed in another place
now?

Did you try building with sudo instead of fakeroot? Should not make a
difference, but I always used sudo.

Did you have a look at the other arm patches? I think some of them are
clones of what I did for m68k, maybe the newer ones solve the loader problem
which is still left on m68k?

I know thats not much of a help yet, will have to look at my logs once my
Amiga is running again. Right now the mouse here is going crazy on me,
the pointer isjumping around wildy...

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/potato