XServer of choice

This is my third try at installing Debian on a Quadra and I've gotten back
to where I was on my first try.  I've gotten XEverything installed except
an XServer.  The XFree86 mentions that there are "several" to choose from,
looking through dselect I found about three.  My question is what is a good
choice for a basic XServer?

Note, I have the rest of X working, I've been able to bring up an X session
on another Mac using MIX.

Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA
Macintosh / Internet Consulting