Re: new boot-floppies (Was: Re: Install with new potato boot-floppies)

On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 01:08:34AM +0000, John K. Stevenson wrote:
> > where did you get tftplilo from? Is it in some package? Which? I need that
> > to complete the build...
>
> I used Nick Holgate's excellent package:
He sent me a patch, might work out in the next build. I had other troubles
last night, which did not allow me another go... can't we have the big bf
clean-up _now_?

> Thanks, VME-Debian-Linux is getting a lot of interest, with a "zillion"
> 68K cards
> out there, more interest should be expected.
Cool. I hope that this will lead to more contributors, another build machine
for the project or a well paid job ;-)

Christian
--
Read the FAQ!                     http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html
Download the FAQ!   ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/680x0/FAQ/FAQ.gz