Re: 68040 buserror patch

On Sat, 7 Oct 2000, Andrew McPherson wrote:
[...]
> On Sat, 7 Oct 2000, Michel Lanners wrote:
>
> > Though your kernel does run, it locks up on my Performa 475 after some
> > time (of inactivity?).

[...]
> :( It works on my 660AV quite nicely. I'd appreciate further feedback from
> 68(LC)040 owners on this to decide whether or not we should pull it from
> CVS.

Oh well. For me, 2.2.16+berr(+nothing else) has 4 days and some hours of
uptime now and has survived both hard work (built lesstif) and a whole
weekend of idleness.

For the record:
* running on a Quadra 700 (20 Megs RAM, full 68040)
* kernel built with native gcc 2.95.2
* kernel source checked out 02 Oct 2000 (have there been any other commits
  except the buserror patch since then ?)

Bye,

Bjoern
--