FW: Postscript on Kyocera FS1700

Actually, no.

I mention appletalk simply to say that on a mac network, the printer prints
postscript fine--so that's not the problem.

I'm sending the data over a rewired *serial* cable (changed to crossover).
When sending postscript-a blank page. When setting the printer to HPLJ4+
emulation, I get the raw postscript code printing out.

One option is to reset APSFilter to try HPLJ4 output. Is there a way to
access the setup script contained within the debian package? It seems as
though this is not placed in the setup directory when installation is