Re: Y2K.

> them has sufficcient time to spend on the project. We are having three and
> two half machines, with only one of them available on the net, so it seems
> several of our "plenty" maintainers dont even have a machine to work with.
> Besides, only two of the machines are 060s, I guess David has an 040, the
> best possible for a MAC. Then there are some 030s lurking around, how many
> days for one xfree compile, James?

This might be a good time to bring up my A4000/040 again.

A couple of months ago I got details about setting up my machine
to help with 68k build.  I almost disappeared (change of job, but
still working for same company), the hard disk in it died because
it had previously been on for about 6 years 24/7, when I turned it
off to take it to our machien room it decided not to start up again,
and I had to locate an AUI tranceiver for the A2095 card...

Now... I am available again, I have an AUI tranceiver, but I still
don't have a replacement hard disk.  Once I can locate one I will
stick it in and start reinstalling. It will take me up to 2 weeks
to find a spare of good enough size I expect.

The machine will be completely free to run as a build daemon as I
no longer use it as my desktop (AGA just doesn't cut it anymore :)).

What do you want me to set it up as... Slink or Potato?

Is it an issue that I'm not an official maintainer, yet? (I emailed
my application before the new maintainers were cut off, but there
must have been a queue and they decided to also halt the queue).

Regards,
Steve