Re: Y2K.

Hey Christian,
    you are doing a great job and I'm sorry that some of us newbies are not
grateful. I also had wondered how you ever make a living seeing that you (and
others like you like Michael) are answering questions all the time. As for the low
numbers of maintainers... how do I go about be coming one? (I'll find that on a
webpage so no need to answer that) I'm not really setup yet to even install debian
(still have to get hold of the MacOS... a mac connected to the internet), and my
comps are old and slow (it's a Mac IIci, I've also got a Mac LC 630, and then there
is the dead Amiga 2000HD), but I still would like to offer my services to the Linux
comunity just  to put something back for all I have taken. Well just wanted to let
you know you are appreciated and good luck on the thesis.

Thanks,
James