Re: libc

On Wed, 10 Jul 1996, Hartmut Koptein wrote:

> I have direct access :-) to the i386 Maintainer (for netbase and netstd).
> So, as long as i do the job, no other should do it.

ok. below is the new, revisited list:

Packages Reserved for a m68k Maintainer
=======================================

This is the list of source packages which are difficult to port to
m68k-linux and for whom someone took over responsibility. If you work
on some of them please contact 'our' package maintainer first.

Sourcepackage	Package Maintainer (m68k)
=============	=========================

netbase		Hartmut Koptein <koptein@server.et-inf.fho-emden.de>
netstd		Hartmut Koptein <koptein@server.et-inf.fho-emden.de>
util-linux	Frank Neumann <Frank.Neumann@informatik.uni-oldenburg.de>

If there are typos, maintainer changes, or if you would like to be the
maintainer for another package please mail to Juergen Menden
<menden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>

ciao
jjm

--
Juergen Menden                   | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by me,
tel:    +49 (89) 289 - 22387     +-----------+ are (usually) not the opinions

Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!