libc

Hi all!

I search the 'normal' (newest) libc-5.xxxx on master in Incoming. It
isn't there!! Pic, dev and debug are there, but not this one!

Could someone upload it?

Second: the situation for debian-m68k maintainer ... I don't 'hang' on
'my' :-) netbase or netstd Packages. And i think, it is a good idee that
everyone can upload every packages (if it doesen't exist in incoming).
For little Packages it is no problem, but if the package is greater ... ??

I have direct access :-) to the i386 Maintainer (for netbase and netstd).
So, as long as i do the job, no other should do it. You are agree with me??

Thanks,

  Hartmut

PS: Frank: I live in 'Aurich' not in 'Emden' :-)))

--
 Hartmut Koptein                             EMail:
 Fachhochschule Ostfriesland                 koptein@server.et-inf.fho-emden.de