Re: Warning: don't use new libs with old ld.so! (was: Re: libc)

On Fri, 12 Jul 1996, Juergen Menden wrote:

> I will upload a new ldso this weekend (if Leland hasn't already
> uploaded one :-))

i've received some more patches for the ld.so this weekend, but as
i currently have no net access during weekends i havn't noticed
them till today.

so there will be another 24 hours delay, sorry.

jjm

--
Juergen Menden                   | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by me,
tel:    +49 (89) 289 - 22387     +-----------+ are (usually) not the opinions

Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!