Re: Design: next steps

also sprach Jonathan Carter <jcarter@linux.com> [2015-08-20 12:40 +0200]:
> Yes, this was the consensus amongst us who discussed this on
> Tuesday evening with regards to the brochure.

In that case, it seems like you guys are well on track. Does this
mean that we could now explicitly decide to put Tammy & Bernelle in
charge and expect them to work with the team and keep us updated?

This sounds a bit like a redundant exercise, but we'll be needing to
do this sort of delegation plenty times in the future and there will
be rough edges, which we can smooth out earlier if we discover them
earlier.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer