Re: Some slide suggestions

Stefano, Jonathan, Tammy:
Stuff to go into presentation as discussed over lunch:
# Food and beer is cheap in Cape Town, as a city also sensitive to vegan etc meals
# Include safety slide again (content was pulled from wiki)
# Visa page, shortened, include unabridged birth certificate for children.
# image: Wiki page of planet coloured wrt where visa to visit SA is needed
# Flights, airports: Cape Town, Jhb Int (OR Thambo)

Can we have a meeting tomorrow morning to put final tweaks to presentation? The announce is at 18:00. Suggest times please.

On Thursday, August 20, 2015, Jonathan Carter <jcarter@linux.com> wrote:
On 20/08/2015 08:01, Bernelle Verster wrote:
> Ideally I would like Simon's presentation program (which I have
> brutally forgotten for the third time!!) because the transitions are
> epic. But I have not figured out how this works yet, and I just don't
> have the time for it at present. So if someone thinks this is a good
> idea and can do it, great.

I'd caution against using something with too many fancy transitions. It
looks horrible on video (it confuses cameras) and distracts from
content. I'd go as far to advise that they're avoided all together, but
if you really like them and feel that they add value then don't let me
get in the way.

-Jonathan