Re: Design: next steps

Hi Martin

I would love to help, and was "all guns ahoy"  but there was a dispute at our team meeting of everyone wanting to be involved and all submit ideas (the brochure being included in this), as time is limited it was thought to be dedicated to this and make something visually appealing and content driven, however from our previous meeting I don't really know how to go forward without stepping on toes.

Perhaps the team can advise.

Regards
Tammy

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 11:08 AM, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
also sprach Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> [2015-08-20 08:32 +0200]:
> # Today I'll be working on the timeline, by researching previous
> DebConfs: https://debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Timeline I hope to
> see the design stuff included there by the end of DebConf, is that
> a good idea?

Design is important, also since it provides motivation and
identification to the team. However, content is even more important,
and having a brochure earlier is better than a late, beautifully
designed one.

When we started with the brochure in May (or so), it always seemed
to be blocked on logo and design. We now have the content, and we
should really just push through to the end without much further
delay. We can always revise and start using a slightly different
brochure in the middle of the process.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer