Design: next steps

Hi all

AFAIK, we have three big design things due urgently:
1. The sponsors brochure layout
2. The website
3. The logo (revised or finalised as required)
* Please add/edit as you see fit so we're all on the same page, apart
from the brochure (see below) we can then discuss this at the next IRC
meeting on 9 September.

(How's the best way to bullet things in plain text? For now I'm trying #)

# My most urgent thing is the sponsors brochure, as I was hoping for
it to be final by the end of Debconf (i.e. this Saturday). The text is
final, and can be found in .txt file here:
git/dc16/fundraising/brochure/Final_sponsor_brochure_content_17aug15.txt
Can we agree on a way to do this layout? My suggestion is that Tammy
works on the layout as top priority.

# For the website I need a plan going forward. Jonathan, can you
please suggest a plan and a timeline with interim deadlines as we
discussed in the team meeting Tuesday evening? (Please also do this in
a way to update teammates not here)

# Tammy, can you please, as we've asked on Tuesday, load the latest
logos onto git, as well as a pdf version of the website as you have it
sofar? Please also send me the invoice for the buttons so I can get it
reimbursed.

# Today I'll be working on the timeline, by researching previous
DebConfs: https://debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Timeline I hope to see
the design stuff included there by the end of DebConf, is that a good
idea?

Please jot your thoughts down too, and feel free to edit.

Cheers