Re: Design: next steps

My view:

Don't take the meeting personally, the problem was miscommunication,
not any one person in particular. The problem is not the logo, but
that people feel they did not have a chance to give input on it. The
suggestions (in the 'as we prepare to grow the team' email) are all
geared towards improving communication. So, my suggestions to Tammy:
1. Please put the logo and web-as-pdf on Dropbox, if you haven't already
2. Whatever you think of doing, let the team know. If you want to,
keep going on the website or whatever, but keep the team informed, get
their input. We are not your clients, we are your teammates.

I'm meeting with Tammy at 12:00 to chat a bit more.

best regards
Bernelle