Re: Design: next steps

On 08/20/2015 02:45 AM, martin f krafft wrote:
> IMHO, the only way to do this is to leave Tammi & Bernelle in charge
> and to trust them to do their best to incorporate the wishes and
> concerns of the rest of the team.

Agreed, and I'm in favor of this approach.

There's room now, to speak up if you want to be involved in the
brochure, and have time here at DebConf to work on it.

To a certain extent, we're going to have to accept that, as a team, we
have a diversity of skills and experience, and we don't all have time to
work on everything.

Allison