Re: Meeting minutes: 2015-02-25 19:30 UTC

On 26/02/2015 11:47, martin f krafft wrote:
also sprach Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> [2015-02-26 10:41 +0100]:
> Instead of starting a discussion up front, I posit that the best way
> will be to create a mockup with fairly little effort (so that not
> too much could be wasted) and then to propose it to the list.

Is this mockup enough: http://snyman.info/debconf16/

Yeah. Maybe needs a bit more to give an understanding of the general
UI approach, and maybe you could hint at how you plan to integrate
summit? Or whatever solution you are going to try to push.

To be perfectly honest, all I'm doing is trying to get a general look-and-feel going. I'm not really interested in how things work behind the scenes at the moment. This is just a static HTML file and I'm editing the CSS for now to get the colour scheme right and to help with ideas for the logo. Next up is looking at the pages that we need, and the content and layout of those.

As to whether we use Django/wafer or Nikola, or the Perl system, I'm not concerned with that at this stage.

--
Raoul Snyman
e: raoul@snyman.info