Re: [Debconf-video] MiniDebConf Prishtina video

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 12:28:53PM +0200, w@uter.be wrote:
> That's currently not possible. I can fix that, but I'm not at home ATM so can't
> access Vittoria. I don't know whether mod_userdir is enabled in the Apache
> config; you could try creating a public_html directory and see whether that
> works. If not, I'll fix it later.

I've added https://sreview.debian.net/video/raw to the apache configuration.

It's a symlink, not a copy, so please don't junk your stuff yet ;-)

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?

  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008
     Hacklab