Re: [Debconf-video] FOSDEM video coverage

Hi,

On Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Carl, note, Janson is a 1415-seat auditorium. It is *huge*; walking from
> the top all the way to the bottom takes several minutes, which is
> annoying.
>
> I think having microphones on a stand may work well for smaller places,
> but probably not for Janson.

I think almost the opposite is actually true: in such a big room anything else
wont work (hardly anyone will hear the question without a mic and passing it
around takes too long). and 28c3 there was a >1000 seat auditorium and
queueing up at mics and it worked really well.

questions then have to be asked at the end - which is also sensible with a
>1000 people audience.

cheers,
	Holger