Re: [Debconf-video] FOSDEM video coverage

El 27/12/11 17:49, Wouter Verhelst escribió:
Fluendo said they will do our streaming, though I haven't gotten final
   confirmation for that yet. If they end up unable to do so, there
   simply won't be any streaming -- since FOSDEM has never done much
   streaming in the past, that won't really be a regression (there was an
   experimental stream last year, but I don't think it was advertised
   much...).
In case Fluendo won´t do the streaming, have you think about configuring your own streaming server (icecast, red5, ...) o using another CDN as giss.tv for example?

Have you got some documentation about the needs and how the setup would be?
How many people do you expect to be watching the streaming?

Gabriel