Re: Committee Role: Helping build the debconf-team

Sam,

On 14/11/2019 13:41, Sam Hartman wrote:

> I heard Daniel differently.
> I heard him making a statement about what he saw the role of the DCC as.
> He specifically focused on the role rather than on any specifics.

Did you read this message??

https://lists.debian.org/debconf-team/2019/11/msg00023.html

> We could have had a discussion about what we want the DCC to do.

What I saw was Daniel acusing DC19 local team for: "the local team" try
and throw jobs they don't want to do "over the fence".

> Why is it important to bring it back to specifics?  Why is it important
> to bring it back to past conflicts?

I would like to know too :-)

Best regards,

--