Re: Committee Role: Helping build the debconf-team

    Paulo> Everytime we talk about the role of DebConf Committee, there
    Paulo> is a consensus about: the Committee should solve conflicts
    Paulo> and keep the environment healthy and nice to everybody.

    Paulo> So, why you (Daniel) as a DebConf Committee member still
    Paulo> creating conflicts with us from DC19 local team and make this
    Paulo> kind of statement: "the local team" try and throw jobs they
    Paulo> don't want to do "over the fence".

I heard Daniel differently.
I heard him making a statement about what he saw the role of the DCC as.
He specifically focused on the role rather than on any specifics.

We could have had a discussion about what we want the DCC to do.

Why is it important to bring it back to specifics?  Why is it important
to bring it back to past conflicts?