Re: [DebConf18] Budget Approval Request [2018-05]

* Daniel Lange <DLange@debian.org> [2018-05-24 19:00]:
> Zobel's email from May 8th was the last we heard and SamuelOPH sent a
> reminder May 18th that has not been answered so far.

> @zobel/schultmc: Could you please do the transfers asap?

I've been in contact and decided with Nicolas Dandrimont and the 3
debconf attendees from Brazil that the easiest way would be to buy a
ticket for them directly (rather than sending money to Brazil,
possibly sending it back, etc).

I booked a ticket for the 3 now.  It was 7310.34 BRL per person (a
total of 21931.02 BRL).  I belive this is about 6,020.04 USD (but I
can confirm that later if you want).

--
Martin Michlmayr
https://www.cyrius.com/