Re: [DebConf18] Budget Approval Request [2018-05]

Yao Wei,

> I think you can sign and approve this part first.

Done separately. :)

> >>          USD 1000.0    Miscallenous:Incidentals
> >
> > This feels a little low. Can a previous DC organiser chime in here?
>
> This was written by others and since there's no reply in our spreadsheet
> I think this should be covered well...  Pinging pollo on this one.

What do you mean by "no reply in our spreadsheet"?

> >>          USD 6000.0      Bar Beers
> >
> > We're paying for beer? Perhaps this is a deposit/up-front cost we
> > plan to recoup?
>
> The expected income is listed in another section:
>          USD -2000.0      Bar
>
> Though it is only 1/3 of our expense on beer.  Should we expect that
> attendees pay it completely?

I'm not sure that's a question for the DPL, and certainly not for
someone who has not organised a DebConf before. :)  I'll leave that
with the orga team.

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.