Re: [DebConf18] Budget Approval Request [2018-05]

Chris Lamb wrote:

> [...]
[..]
> > I think you can sign and approve this part first.
>
> Sure thing... approved.  Bursary team, full steam ahead. :)

How's this getting on? Don't forget that getting this moving would
allow people to book flights earlier (and organise visas), which may
even save DebConf money in the long run.

Slightly more selfishly, I'll stop receiving IRC private messages from
people asking me whether I know anything... ;)

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb