Re: [DebConf18] Budget Approval Request [2018-06]

Dear Jonathan,

> I think it's beneficial for the Debian project to spend a bit more and
> have a few more high quality people over

Well, obviously. :)  However, my question was more about the process
regarding people who are under the threshold as it currently stands
and have thus received rejections already -- if the bursary amount was
subsequently raised, would we be contacting some of these people to
"reverse" our position?

If so, this has obvious implications for a quick turnaround, which is
primarily why I ask...

Regards,

--
      ,''`.