Re: [Debconf-team] Reimbursements

Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org> writes:

>> I really feel uncomfortable sending a notice until some tangible
>> progress has happened, however.
>
> I agree. In lieu of that, what are our options re. chasing up SPI? :)

I suspect that if SPI now has a paid administrator[1] that this problem
will evaporate shortly, so no chasing should be required.

Of course, that assumes that no road-blocks are placed in the way of the
new administrator -- I suppose some chasing might be appropriate if that
turns out to be a false assumption, but you're probably best off asking
Luca how things are progressing as a first step.

Cheers, Phil.

[1] Nicolas Dandrimont <olasd@debian.org> wrote in the mail you reply to:
>> Apparently the contracted help has finally been recruited (yesterday!)

Great news BTW -- Luca deserves much credit for his perseverance in this.