Re: [Debconf-team] Questions for the DebConf18 teams

Hi Shirish,

I forgot to comment in my las email:
Here in Brazil there is the "hacker bus" ("ônibus hacker" in portuguese).
http://onibushacker.org

They got the bus through crowdfunding.
The bus stays in São Paulo, but they travel to other cities especially to help in free software events.

Best regards,