Re: [Debconf-team] Questions for the DebConf18 teams

in-line :-

On 29/12/2016, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana <phls@softwarelivre.org> wrote:
> Hi Shirish,

Hi Paulo,

> I forgot to comment in my las email:
> Here in Brazil there is the "hacker bus" ("ônibus hacker" in portuguese).
> http://onibushacker.org
>
> They got the bus through crowdfunding.
> The bus stays in São Paulo, but they travel to other cities especially to
> help in free software events.
>
> Best regards,

I did see the bus video but didn't understand anything - that's ok though.

So you have almost everything.  Yoiu could use the minidebconf which
is happening to drum up support and figure out how you want to take it
forward. You could also use the minidebconf to inviti the
onibushackers to share their experiences at the minidebconf. There are
might be ways in which you could collaborate with them and vice-versa.

All the best for Curitiba 2017

<snipped>

--
          Regards,