Re: [Debconf-team] DayTrip

also sprach Martín Ferrari <tincho@tincho.org> [2015-07-23 15:45 +0200]:
> Possibly this is a stupid question, but have you checked with both
> venues that they can receive such big groups that day?

Yes. this is being checked. The castle tour offered 4 tours of 30
people each, so that's checked. And we don't think the museum can't
accomodate groups of 50 arriving at once, especially if we deal with
tickets in advance. But Hannes is in touch with them.

And Hannes is also checking with the boats. I am just replying now
because I know he's offline and he updated me a while ago.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org
      DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16