Re: [Debconf-team] DayTrip

- The Speyer Tech museum offers a group entrance ticket that includes public
transport. Wouldn't this be much nicer and cheaper than renting the bus?

- I have not managed to study as much about Speyers history as I thought. So
"Speyer history tour" will just be that I'd be glad to go with interested
folks to the Speyer Dom and explain what I know. Speyer has been a very
important place in Europes history. But I'd to learn that there is nothing
left to see since a fire burned down the whole city.

- How does "wiki signups" work?

- We must make a reservation for the brewery soon, I think?

Thomas Koch