Re: [Debconf-team] Plan to organise a one-day workshop pre-DebConf

also sprach Zlatan Todoric <zlatan@riseup.net> [2015-07-16 20:28 +0200]:
> > 1. to differentiate it from a free offering, since — and we all
> >    know this — something that's free cannot be as good as
> >    something that one has to pay money for.
>
> Well, not all. You see, I am a Debian user and although it
> primarily is Free (as in freedom) it's also free (as in beer) but
> still it's a lot better then alternatives for which I would need
> to pay money for.

Sorry, I was trying to be funny taking a stab at the corporate
world. You know, "enterprise ready"

> > 2. to raise funds for DebConf.
>
> Didn't knew you can raise money for DebConf at ~DebCamp time.

There are more things in heaven and earth… ;)

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org
      DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16