Re: [Debconf-team] Plan to organise a one-day workshop pre-DebConf

On 07/16/2015 06:55 PM, martin f krafft wrote:

> 1. to differentiate it from a free offering, since — and we all
> know this — something that's free cannot be as good as something
> that one has to pay money for.

Well, not all. You see, I am a Debian user and although it primarily
is Free (as in freedom) it's also free (as in beer) but still it's a
lot better then alternatives for which I would need to pay money for.

> 2. to raise funds for DebConf.

Didn't knew you can raise money for DebConf at ~DebCamp time.

Cheers,

zlatan
--
It's not the COST, it's the VALUE