Re: [Debconf-team] Getting the DC15 final report done (sprint: 2015-08-31 1900 UTC)

Hey B

Awesome thanks.

Regards
tammy

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 8:17 PM, Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I've added the layout file to git (debconf-data/dc16
Design/Debconf16_BrochureCVV_layout_22aug15.pdf Added brochure layout
idea in pdf format to Design folder)

>From here it is up to DC15 team to decide if they like it or not for a
final report layout, and take it from there.

regards

--
MUNGO JOE
Tammy 082 674  9764