Re: [Debconf-team] Getting the DC15 final report done (sprint: 2015-08-31 1900 UTC)

Hi all

I would like to help, but I am on conference until 3 September. Tammy and Siri (copied in) has been working on a possible layout. Siri, Tammy, can you please share the location of the draft layout to this list to get input? This layout will be on scribus.

Regards

On Sunday, August 30, 2015, Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:
HI,

On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 11:40 PM, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:

> In related news, I started a skeleton DC15 report during DebCamp and uli
> Scholler said he would help with typesetting again.  On the other hand,
> I heard from the DC16 camp that they might try scribus this time.

I did scribus for DC8 and would be happy to do it for DC15 as well. I
believe it looks much much nicer.  I do think that it's DC15's report
and it's DC15's responsibility to get it out, though.

I know this is not how it's been for the past years, but I think that
the right thing to do is that the team that put out the conference is
the one that puts out the Final Report.

--
Besos,
Marga