Re: [Debconf-team] On the facilities team

Hi Martin,

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 01:38:15PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:

> I think the facilities team is a dead-end, and my sentiment is
> amplified by the fact that said team never came to exist.

Even if Facilities team is largely composed by local people, we expected that
some experienced members would be there to follow the key decisions, at least
as advisors. What happened in DC15 was not ideal, but we didn't manage to
change it, in parts because you were the "de facto" lead and you didn't agree
with it. So we had to deal with the "one single point of failure", but we'd
like to have this situation improved in the future.

Tassia.